Friday 20 April 2012

struggle until the end .



Holt – Lunstad says:
start with controlling your own behavior and being the kind of friend you’d want others to be.

Basically, we know that FRIENDS will always stay at our side on order to courage and help us so that we will never give up on your life. When everything getting tougher and complicated, true friend never stop to press your inner side so that you will maintain stronger.

During our childhood, before we know nobody, our family is our friends. For sure, until now and in the end of the world, I believe that my family is the true friends that nobody can’t replace it. Even my parent seem busy and sometimes doesn’t had enough time to speak with me, even they sometimes doesn’t had enough time to rest, but I believe in one things.

MY PARENT NEVER FORGETS TO PRAY FOR MY BEST.
he speak English very clear.*serious.

People around me make laugh, share same level of stressful and somehow, we also fight to fulfill our needs, but still, my house is the most powerful place to control everything that disturb my mind. *wish to back home L

How come you call it true friends if your relationship full of critics, jealously or rejection?

Based on my own experience, I believe in the existence of ‘FRENEMIES’.

Basically, I also agree with the article ‘Fickle Friends’ that frenemies can make your health harm. For sure, the bad qualities such as jealously, critics and rejection will give negative impacts on our mental and physical well-being. 

Besides, this problematic relationship can make you boosting your blood pressure and risk of depression while lowering resistance to stress.

Unfortunately, the kind of problematic relationship will never end. Usually, our friends hurt us, spoil everything, but, realize that we don’t want to lose them, you just forgive them. In order to maintain some relationship, we need to act like mature person and always avoid emotional clash.

As human, always remember:
WHEN SOMEONE IS SO SWEET TO YOU, DON’T EXPECT THAT THEY WILL BE LIKE THAT ALL THE TIME. BECAUSE EVEN THE SWEETEST CHOCOLATE ALSO EXPIRED.

No comments:

Post a Comment