Friday 20 April 2012

past never repeat


Today, it is tough and complicated day? At this moment, I am trying my best to make this task complete and I wish everything will over by this night. Insya’allah.

As fragile human being, I am depending 100% on ALLAH SWT. If he wills, everything will run smoothly under my plan and schedule.

Now, let’s talk about PARABLE/ALLORGERY. Due to ANALOGY topic, this word PARABLE/ALLORGERY was my new terms and also for sure was my new knowledge too.


Before this, I only learn analogy in Malay language during my Bahasa Melayu classes. Never notice that this is my third years I leave my school session and now I am college student. 

Need to be patient for 1 more years. WOW!!!

Back to the topic.
Back to the discussion.
Back to the main point.

Okay. What is it PARABLE/ALLERGORY?

Based on my lecture, Sir Kamaraziz’s slide, PARABLE/ALLORGERY is the symbolic expression of a deeper meaning through a story/scene acted out by human, animal or mythical expression.

As stated in my READING GUIDE, based on the story of PLATO’s MYTH OF THE CAVE, it is clearly shows us on how to use parable/allegory properly. Feel free to click here if you want to understand more about what is ‘PLATO’s MYTH OF THE CAVE’.


Since 1992, when I was born, I am also had an experienced to be as a prisoner. From the primary agent, which is my own family, my house where I grown up. Then, my school where I need to obey all the rules in order to avoid any social problems that will harm our school name. Next, live as college student also demanding me to be as a prisoner since I need to burden myself with lots of assignments. *sigh…


Somehow, I think it is good to be a prisoner.

When you claim yourself as a prisoner, you will usually bear in mind that you need to be patient. Why? Life as college students will never end if you not submit you assignment, right? So, as a student you need to be patient and struggle well to gain for a better result. Once you give up, you will never get second chance.

Indirectly, be as a prisoner will train you to become more mature and you will grown-up well. Even sometimes reality hurt us, but, we never realize that the reality usually make us learn. Why as a girl, my father didn’t allow me to hang out with my friend at night? 5 years ago, I wonder about this issued. Now, as an adult that had learnt CRITICAL THINKING, I realized about the drawbacks when I hang out at night. It is not safe for me to go outside at night since there are lots of kidnapping, raped and also killing cases. So, to avoid this matter, it is better for me to stay on my own house. Watching television is better, right?


Today, I really miss the moment when my father scolds me to do homework and revision. From now, I need to remind everything without my father attention. Miss the moment as a prisoner…J

Besides, don't you realize that we also being a prisoner in our own world? ALLAH SWT as god control us and whether we like it or not, we need to obey everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment